COVID-19 - Business Continuity Plan
Diviv Group have a plan for business continuity during the spread of COVID-19. We wanted to make you aware of what steps we are taking as a company to ensure that our staff are safe and that there is no interruption to our services for your business.
- We are following the Australian Govt Travel advisories, no staff members are travelling overseas
- Any staff who are sick are to remain at home
- Diviv staff are now conducting all meetings where possible via phone or video conference
- Staff working from the office are taking additional personal hygiene measures and adopting the 1.5m personal distancing guidelines
In the coming days and weeks
- Diviv may enact a work from home policy, in the best interest of our staff members health
- This is an important measure to reduce the risk that the whole team could become sick and affect business operations
- Diviv systems are cloud-based and as such moving to a remote working arrangement would not affect our business as usual activities
- Diviv also provide all staff with equipment and infrastructure to be able to work from home effectively
- Contacting the team can still be done in the same way via our 1300 number or lodging a ticket in JIRA. Diviv may adjust or change these measures and as such this webpage will be updated accordingly.
Should you have any questions, please let us know. We thank you for your support and we will continue supporting our local businesses and the WA economy.